Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ok Ok, here you go...

This weekend and now week have been really busy. I am attempting to get together our next fundraiser in the midst of this heat wave we are having on the West Coast. Working at the pool has been torture with the 95+ weather and not being able to get in to cool off. Doesn't it look so inviting?!?
 My baby sister Clarrissa was in town this weekend. Family means the world to me so I was so excited when everyone showed up at the pool! Justin just loves our nephews, and they love him too. D especially likes putting on Justin's hats and glasses.
 I really enjoyed watching everyone have a good time. Since Clarrissa was in town I was able to get a jump start on the fundraiser prep. Since Justin has to go to Boise this week it is pushing back the completion of fundraiser prep so I won't be mean and keep you in suspense any longer.
We are going to do a puzzle fundraiser. If you haven't heard of it, don't worry, it is easy to participate in. I have a page on here that is specifically for the puzzle fundraiser. Pretty much what you do I sponsor puzzle pieces for a puzzle that will hang in the nursery. It is taking a lot of prep because I am doing a custom puzzle.

The puzzle will be a collage of pictures of Justin's and my family members holding up signs with messages for the baby. It is going to be so cute! I have four of the nine pictures done. I thought I was going to have three more yesterday, but I am not sure. I will follow up on those this week. I really wanted to get the puzzle ordered today, but since I don't have all the pictures yet it will have to wait. Justin and I still need to have ours taken. He forgot he had a meeting when we were going to take the picture. Once I get all the pictures put together it will still take 15 days for me to get the puzzle. It will be amazing though! If you want to start sponsoring pieces that is OK, I will start putting the progress of the puzzle up once I get it. My Grandmas was our first sponsor. She is so sweet and Amazing! Grandma gets a shout out because she sponsored 20 pieces! Thank you so much! Head on over to the Puzzle Fundraiser page and sponsor your piece/s! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment