Monday, July 29, 2013

Leafty Family Reunion


This weekend was my mom's family reunion. We had it at Glenadan Beach. I had so much fun! I was in heaven spending all that time with so much family. This is the view from our condo. It was so beautiful. I love going to the coast and seeing the beautiful things God created. It is humbling.
 Justin loves hats, and he loves this boy. One of our nephews took Justin's hat and put it on. He totally posed and was like, "Justin, are you going to take my picture?" He didn't actually say that, but his face did. It was so cute.
 We had so much fun playing with all three of our nephews this weekend. Aren't they so cute?!? I love seeing my dad with them as well.
One of my favorite things to see are little fingers poking under doors. One night this week as my siblings and I were playing games two of my nephews were supposed to be sleeping. We heard them playing and went to investigate. We saw them both sticking their little fingers under the door. Soon there were five of us adults around the door taking pictures and playing with them. : ) Someday there will be another hand added from our little one joining the cousins.
 The newest addition to the family was starting to crawl this weekend. It was so fun to see him learning and figuring it all out.
Of course D didn't want to be left our so when he saw L crawling to me he joined in on the fun! My mom got some fun pictures of all of us playing together, swimming in the pool, and just having fun being together. All this family together time really makes me think about what it will be like when we are able to bring our little one home and have our family grow.

We are moving along in the adoption process. Right now we are waiting on our Bishop's Recommendation. He should have had it for a week now. I am going to call this afternoon and make sure that he did get it. After that is turned in, we will be plowing ahead preparing for our home study and taking our training classes! I am excited for our journey ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment