Friday, July 12, 2013

Thank you!


Thank you Camille! You have been such a blessing in our journey if trying to start a family. Thank you for all your support as we went through our fertility treatments, and now as we are moving onto adoption. Camille has sponsored a puzzle piece! That is one more! I couldn't be more excited.

Also, I do think we have picked our adoption agency. I am playing phone tag with the director, but I do believe we will make contact today. Once everything if for sure I will announce it. As you guys can probably tell, I don't like to talk about specifics until they are sure things. : ) We have just had way too many things not go as planned in our lives. I know that is because God has a plan, and it is better than ours so we need to trust it and Him and come along for the ride. I really am so excited to move a little forward in this process though.

Please keep those puzzle piece sponsors coming and I will keep you all updated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment