Friday, June 28, 2013

Excited for next Fundraiser

Some of you know, and some of you don't that I am a planner. I love to have and be working toward a goal. I have to be making progress toward something. I guess you could say I am a little bit of a control freak.

Well, I am so excited to be in the throws of planning our next fundraiser! It does take the cooperation of family member, so of whom are out of state, so I don't know how long it will be until I am ready to launch it.

Let me tell you, it is a really cute idea, and will help us out so much. I hope you all are anxiously waiting on the edge of your seats just like I am! I hope to be able to fill you in on it quickly. Thank you for all your love, support, and prayers! We
feel so blessed to have you all as friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously you're going to say you have one coming up but not tell us!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't ready yet. Hopefully in two or three weeks.

    ReplyDelete