Sunday, June 23, 2013

Begining Our Adoption Journey

Originaly Posted June 18, 2013
   After a long hard road of infertility treatments we are so excited to start down the road to adoption. We know this will be a long hard process but we are so excited. We know the God has children for us, and they are somewhere in this world. It is our job to do what we can to find them. For that we need your help. We are just starting out. We are still researching agencies and countries, but we know we need a lot of fundraising to get the funds we will need. I am so excited for our first fundraiser. It will be Saturday June 22, 2013 at our home. We are doing a garage sale! I am so overwhelmed by the love and support I have already received from friends and family. People are donating time, goods, and love. Everyone please come and check out all the fun stuff we will have! I am excited to see some friends I haven’t seen in a while, and those I see every week. I can’t promise that this blog will be very exciting in the beginning, but I will try to keep you all updated with the goings on. Feel free to follow our journey, leave your comments, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment