Friday, September 13, 2013

Dance in the Rain


We made it! All our training is done, all the paperwork is sent in, and all our wonderful references have gotten their form turned in! Now we are getting ready for our interviews. Our "home inspection" interview is next Thursday! Yikes! We are so excited to get it done, but we have a lot to do to get ready. Then our personal interviews are the week after. It feels great to be making progress and to be so close to being approved. Please keep us in your prayers that our interviews will go well and that we won't say the wrong thing. : )

I have the most wonderful friends in the world. I sent them my letter to the birth parents to be edited and they were so helpful! I am so grateful for the wonderful people I have met through this journey. While infertility is hard and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, I have been blessed along the way. I will be eternally grateful for the friends I have made. I was listening to Hillary Weeks new CD "Say Love" on my way home from yoga last night, and her song "Hero" made me think of them. I wish I could share it with all of you, but alas it isn't on You Tube yet. : ) If you want to hear it come over and I will play it for you.

I have been trying to take time to notice small glimpses of moments in my life when I feel content. It has been great. There are times driving in my car with my music on not thinking about life our this crazy world and I feel pure joy. It is amazing. I highly recommend searching for those quick snippets. They are there and recognising them will make life happier. I am hoping one of those times will be tonight watching the Century Jaguars beat the Hillsboro Spartans at the football game we are attending for date night. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment