Monday, August 19, 2013

Making lots of Progress

Looking through pictures to put on our profile on itsaboutlove.org and i ran across this one. I had to share. This is so typical of the pictures we take. Justin loves to make silly faces in our pictures. Hopefully this will give the birth moms looking at our profile a good idea of who we are. : )

We have made a lot of progress on our adoption paperwork. All we have left on Phase 2 is our training. We have completed 3 classes, and had we have 4 more to do. We are doing our 4th class tonight. We are practically done with phase three as well! Justin needs to write a paragraph about me for our letter to our birth mother and we need a few more pictures for the photo album. That is about it. If I want to create a blog for birth mothers to learn more about us I can do that as well. The really intimidates me though. I wouldn't know where to begin or how to make it stand apart from all the other blogs out there.

I am really excited that we are getting so close to having our part done. Soon we will be starting the interview process. We need to get our home ready for the home study. We have A LOT to do in that department. Anyone want to come help us? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment