Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Here!!!

When I got home from work today there was a package waiting! Our puzzle is here! I am so excited to start putting it together as the pieces are sponsored.
I was contemplating whether to show what the puzzle is, or wait until all the pieces are sponsored to show the whole puzzle.
However, I can't wait. This puzzle turned out so cute!
 As I said before, we were only able to get my family picture on the puzzle due to circumstances with Justin's family.
 Once things are more under control and we are able to get all the pictures I will put a collage together of all Justin's family that is excited to welcome a little one into our family as well.
With Justin getting layed off at the end of the month we are praying that we will be able to raise the funds needed to add the missing piece to our family puzzle.
 We can't wait until we are selected and then able to bring a little one home. We hope that you like this puzzle my dad worked so hard to help me get put together and ordered. Please help us create this memento for our nursery. Feel free to share on your Facebook page and let all your friends know about our fundraiser. We can't go this without you. Thank you so much. We love you all.
There it is! Keep watching the puzzle fundraiser page to see the progress of the puzzle being put back together as the pieces are sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment