Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blessings

Saturday after 4 hours of General Conference my twin sister and I went to Deseret Book in Lake Oswego for Ladie's Night. I had a good time spending time with her and some friends. Look what I got for a steel!


I know it is hard to read, but it says:

"Some blessings come soon, some come late,
and some don't come until Heaven
but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ
they come."
- Jeffery R Holland

I thought it would be perfect for the nursery, especially since it is normally $79.99 and I got it for $7.99! Now I need to paint the walls so that I can hang it. : ) I promise I will paint eventually.

A little update on our progress. I have been speaking with our case worker and he is still trying to contact our social worker from the state. However, he said if everything goes smoothly we should be approved late October or early November!  I really hope everything goes well and stays on track. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment