Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Babies First Diapers

Sorry, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I don't feel like there is much to write right now. I bought my first cloth diapers! I am excited about that. They are BumGenius 4.0 pocket diapers.


I also went to My Precious Kid and looked at diapers with my sister Stephanie, and my friend Hollie. We all bough All in 2 diapers. I bought a cow print one, it is so cute! Steph bought a blue one to try on D and Hollie bought matching blue and green giraffe prints for her twin boys she is carrying! It was so much fun.

Joe is officially writing our home study! He talked with everyone he needed to talk to and is now plowing away. He has been emailing Justin and I questions to answer, such as who is older between Kaylynn and I. LOL. It is always funny telling people that we don't know. The response is typically telling us that we should look at the time on our birth certificates. Well, New Mexico doesn't put the time on them, at least Kaylynn and mine don't have the time. Funny though, Joe suggested that I look into the hospital records. He then said he didn't need to know, he was just trying to add to the sibling rivalry. It was funny. I hadn't seen anything other than a serious side of our caseworker so the little banter back and forth was nice.

Hopefully soon I will be able to blog about getting approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment