Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Limbo

Right now I don't have a lot to say. I seem to have no desire to do anything to prepare for a baby. As we were winding down our home study and anticipating getting approved I was really excited and wanted to get everything ready for baby. Now that we are approved it all feel like it is over and baby doesn’t feel anywhere near in our future. I do know God has a plan for us and it will happen in His time. I am trying to let it all go and just have complete faith in Him, but it is hard. It is really hard not knowing and not having anything to specifically be working on. I though once we were approved we would officially start getting the nursery ready, but like I said, I have no desire to do it. It is probably due to something in the back of my mind saying, maybe God's plan is for you to not have children in this life. I don't actually believe that. I know that we will have our turn. I just need to keep believing and keep having faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment